Friday, March 19, 2010

Ebates, Big Crumbs, CashBaq, Mr. Rebates... cash back when shopping online


Any time you are going to make a purchase online, check first to see if the store is listed on Ebates, CashBaq, Mr. Rebates, or Big Crumbs. If it is, you can save anywhere from 2-25%. They have lots of stores such as GAP, Circuit City, Ebay, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, … All you have to do is go to their site first and click on the store web site from their page. I’m thinking the way this works is that they have signed up for a ton of affiliate programs and get paid from these companies to bring people to their sites. Then they give you a cut of the money.
A lot of times if I need some type of electronics or computer supplies, I’ll go to Circuit City through Ebates or Big Crumbs, buy online, but have it sent to the store near me for pick up. It works out great.


Right now Ebates is having a deal where you get an automatic $5 in your account when you sign up. Here’s the link Get $5 automatically just for signing up for Ebates

I don't order much online but I will have to keep this in mind!

Thanks to chachingqueen for this post!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment