Friday, July 9, 2010

Walgreens Trip 7/8


I did this in 2 transactions both are the same except for the artificial nail pricing, so I just took a pic of everything together. I put the nails on my mom see pics below....

2 Gillette Fusion Proglide power Razors $9.89 each
6 Lindsay olives sale .99
6 Packs Mechanical Pencils .19
2 Colgate MaxFresh $2.99
2 Kiss artificial nails $5.99 each and sale is b1g1 50% off
2 Fashion Diva  artificial nails $5.79 and $6.99 sale is b1g1 50% off

Used
2/ .75 off Colgate MaxFresh
2/$2 off Kiss artificial nails kits
2/$2 off Fashion diva artificial nails kits
2 $4 off Gillette Fusion Proglide
2/ $1 off 2 Lindsay Olives
and use $18 rrs most about to expire

Paid $17.42

got back $14 in rrs
2/$2 for Colgate MaxFresh
2/$5 for Gillette Fusion Proglide

Total savings $66.46



Mom is wearing the Kiss express - stick on one day wear , here in my house more like one hour wear, next thing I knew they were all off...lol.  I put a few on mine tonight as a test not to bad for a quicky and very cheap! Let's see if I wake up with them still on. I only did 4 nails (bad ones) lets see how they hold up!  The 3 below are glue and they have real pretty designs, one changes color in the sunlight. well I'm typing with the nails and so far they are on pretty good no problem!




Have A Great weekend!!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment