Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Ipsy Glam Bag Arrived!

Received my first Glam bag from Ipsy. I Love it! (what lady wouldn't?)
Get 5 beauty products for $10 a month free shipping. Earn points for free product. Makes a great gift!
Pay monthly or yearly, with a year get 1 month free!
Use my Referral link  https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=ukqb9



The Hello Lashes mascara 5 in one is awesome it will definitely be on my to get list.
Eyeliner I haven't tried yet (don't use eyeliner much since I got them tattooed lol) but i will soon.
The lipstick is nice however I don't wear lipstick. I'm a lip gloss girl but it went on smooth and was a nice color also all natural 100 % vegan.
The perfume smelled good but I have allergies so I traded with my coworker I got her to join, which i also received points for.
When you sign up you fill out a beauty profile. They say they'll match you with the best beauty products every month. However they happen to send me lipstick and perfume but overall I loved my bag cant wait to try the coconut oil conditioning treatment.

Looking forward to my next Glam Bag!


Love, Peace and Happiness
Debbie
xox 


1 comment: